SMSC delivers High End training for offshore- / subsea lifting operations. In our state of the art simulators we aim at providing a close to reality training facility which enhances the training effects. The simulators are used for:
· Training standard operational procedures
· Handling of critical operations with potentially fatal results
· Testing and verification of operational procedures
· Training on- and verification of specific lifts
· Establishing safe operational procedures
The purpose of this course is to give operators and others involved in lifting operations a basic knowledge, understanding and skill.
The course is designed to enable crane operators / crane trainees on various installations (fixed/floating) knowledge, understanding and skills within emergency situations due to crane operations.
The purpose of this course is to provide: seamen, crane operators, senior and junior ships officers.
basic knowledge, understanding and skills in unloading / loading operations, and how to effectively handle unwanted situations by boat and crane.